Sunday, September 29, 2013

Craft room makeover

I repainted my craft room a while back and forgot to blog about it, so here it is. 
 
My ceiling's were painted yellow like the walls before, in fact every room in my house had the same color on the ceiling's as what was on the wall, I decided I no longer like that look, so I painted the ceiling white.
 
And I got creative and made a template out of wax paper and ironed it up on the wall to create a stencil so I could bring the white down a bit onto the walls. 
 
Just below the points on my border, I painted little dots, you may be able to see them if you click on the pictures to enlarge them.
 
The only other thing I changed is I took out my cutting table that was in the middle of the room, although I really liked having it, it took up a lot of space.  You can see my craft room before by going to my Craft Room link near the top of my blog.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jules said...

Love how you painted the detail scallops on the top of the walls! So cute!